I have finally learned how to pipe a cupcake. It’s so much easier than spooning the icing on to the cooled cupcake.
- Snip a 2cm hole from the end of the piping bag if it doesn’t already have a hole. You can also use a sandwich or a plastic bag.
- Place the pipe connector inside the bag.
- Place the piping tip that you are going to use onto the end of the bag, connecting with the pipe connector.
- Then you are ready to pipe your cupcake.
- My favourite at the moment is starting from the end and working towards the middle of the cupcake.